QCLNG – Curtis Island, Queensland
- Testing and Commissioning of plant
- Mobilize 5 technicians / Engineers
- Commencement – August 2014
- Completion – August 2015
Scope of work
- Generator protection relay testing and others
- HV and LV Circuit Breaker Testing
- RMU Testing
- Busbar and Hipot Testing
- Transformer Testing
- Step and touch Testing
- Final Function check
- Red and green lining of single line diagram
- Prepare ITP and final punch list
- TCS not only completed project on time but within budget stipulated by ECM.
- All the testing and commissioning work was completed successfully.
Zero Harm - Mining Safety
The works were conducted without safety or environmental incident, and the site contact commended our workers on their professional and safe conduct and their commitment to the site’s safety principles.
- Client : QCLNG
- Project : Curtis Island, Queensland
- Contract Value : $1M+