Next DC Data Center
- Techcorp Services recently completed Testing and commissioning of Next DC Data Centre in Perth
- TCS field services engineers completed below commissioning activities
Scope of work
- Configuration and Testing of Protection Relay ABB REF 615 and REF 620
- Goose Communication and configuration of relays for inter-tripping and close blackout.
- ABB differential Protection Relay program & testing
- Primary injection stability test‐ Differential schemes
- REF scheme Testing
- Current transformer testing
- Voltage transformer testing
- Hipot Testing of switchgear
- CB Function Test & Function checks of switchgear
- Circuit Breaker testing
- HV Cable Testing
- Transformer Testing
- Step and Touch Potential Testing
- Testing Low Voltage IP Switchboard
- Low Voltage ABB Breaker Testing
- TCS not only completed project on time but within budget stipulated by SCEE
- All the testing and commissioning work was completed successfully.
The works were conducted without safety or environmental incident, and the site contact commended our workers on their professional and safe conduct and their commitment to the site’s safety principles.
- Client : Everett Smith
- Date : January 2020 to March 2020
- Location : Next DC Data centre – Newcastle Street, Perth.