Southern Cross Electrical Engineering and CBH
- 6kv switchboard commissioning at Esperance Port WA
- Commencement – June 2021 to July 2021
Scope of work
- Prepare ITP, Test Matrix, SWMS and ITR prior to mobilization.
- Redlining and Greenlining of the switchboard.
- Configuration, Testing & commissioning of Protection Relays.
- REF Testing.
- Current and Voltage Transformer Testing
- Primary Injection testing
- Hipot and Ductor testing of Switchboard
- Circuit Breaker Testing
- High Voltage Cable Testing (VLF, Tan Delta, and IR Tests)
- Earth Testing (Fall of Potential, Continuity and Step & Touch)
- Functional and Scheme Check
- Assist and train team members with Energisation and familiarisation with equipment.
- TCS not only completed project on time but within budget stipulated SCEE/CBH
- All the testing and commissioning work was completed successfully.
The works were conducted without safety or environmental incident, and the site contact commended our workers on their professional and safe conduct and their commitment to the site’s safety principles.
- Client : Southern Cross Electrical Engineering and CBH
- Date : June 2021 to July 2021
- Location : Australia