Rio Tinto Parker Point, Karratha, WA
Scope of work
- Annual maintenance Testing of 3 substations
- Mobilize 30 technicians to complete work in 48 hours
- Commencement – July 2018
- Completion – July 2018
- To mobilize 30 Rio Qualified technicians in 6 weeks.
- Complete maintenance testing in stipulated timeframe and budget.
- Work to be completed in both day and night shifts.
Scope of work
Complete site wide annual maintenance testing of 3 substations
- Protection relay testing
- HV and LV circuit breaker testing
- Cleaning of substations and switchboards
- Fall of potential and continuity testing
- HV and LV Busbar Testing
- Transformer Testing
- VSD Maintenance
- Contactors and earth switches testing and maintenance
- TCS not only completed project on time but within budget stipulated by RTIO.
- All the testing and maintenance work was completed successfully.
- Report submitted to client within 2 weeks with 100% client satisfaction.
- Based on this project completion, TCS was awarded with similar project which was completed in November 2019
The works were conducted without safety or environmental incident, and the site contact commended our workers on their professional and safe conduct and their commitment to the site’s safety principles.
- Client : Rio Tinto
- Project : Parker Point, Karratha, WA
- Contract Value : $275K